Sunday, September 16, 2007

BAD blogger!

I have no really good excuse. Someone once told me that excuses are useless cause your friends don't need to hear them and everyone else won't believe you. So, I hope that you are a good enough friend to accept my apology for being a very bad blogger and going a month without one post. So sorry! I will hold out my hands and wait for a "bad blogger" pat on the wrist.

Stay tuned this week, I have a goal of doing at least three blogs this week. It will have to be good cause I have been saving up.

2 comments:

Joyce Peterson said...

I understand. I know you have been busy getting settled.

Mommy/Joyce

Unknown said...

You know I come by every day to see if you've got something published. Really I do. It's my little escape from two small voices that say, "Daddy!" Keep posting, I'll keep reading and dropping my 25 cents.

Bless you!
Lonnie