Tuesday, July 03, 2007

Since when do Pitchers bat?


I am new to this stuff called blogging but when we got this great picture of Roberta and I at Coors Field in Denver I knew I had to say something...and all I gotta say is when did the pitchers start batting? For all you non baseball fans, there is a National League and an American League and in one the leagues the pitchers bat and in the other they do not and the Kansas City Royals are in the one that the pitchers do not but since we are moving to the St Louis Cardinals area and they are in the other league it is good that I got acclaminated to pitchers who bat. The Colorado Rockies pitcher who we saw bat had a great hit but then turned ankle when he rounded third base and had to be pulled out of the game. Is this why pitchers don't bat???? -Will

1 comment:

Andy B. said...

Love the DH, baby! Watching pitchers flail helplessly at opposing curve balls is painful, that's why they don't bat.
And Will, thank you for wearing your Royals hat at Coors Field.