Thursday, February 21, 2008

Stuck on Todd Agnew


My i-pod "menu" button is not funtioning. Thankfully, it is stuck on my new favorite CD, "Better Questions" by Todd Agnew. I highly recommend it. Those of you out there that are more techy than me, what do I do when my i-pod malfunctions? I have never heard of an anyone else breaking their i-pod, am I the first? Am I really so much of an i-idiot that I will forever be listening to only Todd Agnew.

Here are some of my favorite lyrics from the CD:

I'll admit I'm glad I'm not John the Baptist
In a jail cell waiting for my day to die
'Cause at least down here I know what we're chasing
And it's hard to trust Your dreams
Are so much better than mine

Chorus 3
If You wanted me to die to myself
Why'd You make me fall so deeply in love with life

Chorus 4
If You wanted me to surrender
Why'd You make these hands able to hold on so tight

Chorus 5
And if You wanted me to be like You
Why'd You make me like me

Look at toddagnew.com for more or buy it in the store or on i-tunes.

No comments: