Sunday, December 16, 2007

Ice


The sun is shining and the snow and ice look like they should be melting. After cancelling church this morning, we are hoping to have the parking lot clear enough so that people will not slip and slide....break something, etc!

Here is a picture of the ice hanging from the awning on the front of the church building. After venturing out early this morning in order to figure out about the weather, I stayed in the house until I went out to take pictures of the snow and ice.

I'm totally glad we cancelled church because even with boots on I was slipping and slidding!

1 comment:

Singertenor (Robert Nowlin) said...

Wasn't it about this time last year that Heartland did that? UPS doesn't cancel because of ice. You may know that I drive now, and, that I still have to get my deliveries out! Que va! (What fun!)